Here are some of the events in the next week:
- Serpentstone Samhain Gathering 11/4 thru 11/7: At Dragon Hills (near Carrollton GA) http://serpentstone.org/current2.php
- First Saturday Psychic Fair at Herb Shop & Healing Center in Holly Springs 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. For directions, please call the shop at 770-704-9950 or go to http://www.herbshopcanton.com.
- Athens Area Pagans weekly meeting: 5 to 6 pm every Saturday at Trapeze, 269 West Washington Street Athens, GA (except UGA home game dates, then at Hendershot’s Coffee to avoid the traffic)
Sunday 11/6 DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS
Monday 11/7 15° SCORPIO; ASTROLOGICAL DATE OF SAMHAIN
- Monday Night (Border) Pagans –8pm to 10 pm East Cobb/Marietta WHOLE FOODS at Merchants Walk in East Cobb [inside the cafe]
- Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & everyone is welcome. 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA 30084 www.harmonylearningcenter.org. A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.
Thursday 11/10 FULL MOON
- PAGE: Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange Conversation Thursday: the Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange, a group for Metro Atlanta area GLBTs that seek like minded individuals for brother- and sisterhood surrounding our Pagan beliefs and heritages and how these truths may be impacted by our daily GLBT lives. Every Thursday night at 8pm at the Whole Food Market in Marietta GA. 1311 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta GA 30068 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pageglbtgroup/
- Veterans Day
11/11/11 ENERGY RAISING AND MORE Body, Mind & Spirit bookstore, Athens11/11/11 at 6pm to raise the consciousness of self and the planet. Please feel free to bring friends, pillow or cushion and drum. it’s an optional donation and potluck. please let us know if you will attend. Body, Mind & Spirit. 706-351-6024
These are just some of the events happening in Georgia. If you’re event wasn’t mentioned it’s probably because we don’t know about it yet. Please send your press releases, event announcements, Rites of Passage notices and community news to email@example.com.