It seems I got caught up in the holidays last week and didn’t get a post up; I apologize. There is always a lot going on in Georgia; here are some of the events in the next week:
Friday 12/2 Moon at First Quarter
- Holiday Open House Body, Mind & Spirit metaphysical store in Athens. 11 am -5 pm. One day special sales, readers, holistic practitioners and more. 3701 Atlanta Highway, Bogart, GA 30622
- Lake Claire Drum Circle This is an open drum circle held just outside L5P in the Lake Claire area of Atlanta, 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Athens Area Pagans weekly meeting: 5 to 6 pm every Saturday at Trapeze, 269 West Washington Street Athens, GA (except UGA home game dates, then at Hendershot’s Coffee to avoid the traffic)
- Wicca 101: Lady Kyairthwen shares the basics of Wicca – what it is, and what it isn’t. Learn about Circles, Sabbaths, Es bats, Rituals, and the Deities involved in the religion of Wicca. $15 per class. Class will be held every other Sunday and is setup where you can miss a class and not fall behind! http://trilogybookstore.com for details.
- Monday Night (Border) Pagans — East Cobb/Marietta WHOLE FOODS at Merchants Walk in East Cobb [inside the cafe] 8pm to 10pm
- Psychic Development Classes Psychic Development Class will be a series of two hour, bi-weekly classes for individuals wanting to discover, develop, and hone their natural psychic abilities. Each class is set up so that, if you miss one, you can come to the next one and not be behind. Every other Wednesday – $15 per class http://trilogybookstore.com for details.
- PAGE: Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange Conversation Thursday: the Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange, a group for Metro Atlanta area GLBTs that seek like minded individuals for brother- and sisterhood surrounding our Pagan beliefs and heritages and how these truths may be impacted by our daily GLBT lives. Every Thursday night at 8pm at the Whole Food Market in Marietta GA. 1311 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta GA 30068 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pageglbtgroup/
- Milledgeville Paranormal Society meets at 7pm at the Blackbird Cafe at 114 West Hancock Street in Milledgeville.
These are just some of the events happening in Georgia. If you’re event wasn’t mentioned it’s probably because we don’t know about it yet. Please send your press releases, event announcements, Rites of Passage notices and community news to firstname.lastname@example.org.