Another Sabbat draws close and Yule events are happening everywhere! Here are some of the events in the next week:
Saturday 12/10 FULL MOON
- North GA Solitaires Yule Party 1p to 9p Red Top Mountain State Park
Group Shelter #1. Details at http://yuleparty.ngsolitaries.com/index.php
- Grove of Draconis Yule party, craft day and ritual http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grove_of_Draconis_Group/
- Pagan Meet-up and Witch Hat Society 5 pm near Milledgeville email email@example.com or call 478- 451- 0139 for directions. Esbat Ritual – 7pm Immediately following Witch Hat Society meeting. Finger foods served, please bring something to share. Visitors welcome and expected. RSVP if possible.
- Lake Claire Drum Circle This is an open drum circle held just outside L5P in the Lake Claire area of Atlanta, 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Athens Area Pagans weekly meeting: 5 to 6 pm every Saturday at Trapeze, 269 West Washington Street Athens, GA (except UGA home game dates, then at Hendershot’s Coffee to avoid the traffic)
- Grove of the Red Earth Discussion Group 1p to 3p Fudruckers Marietta 3000 Windy Hill Rd
- House of Ravenstone free open house 2p to 6p For a broad overview of their beliefs, House of Ravenstone provides this monthly Open House where individuals can meet with initiates from the House and have questions answered in a relaxed and informal setting. No charge. http://foreverandaday.biz for details.
- Monday Night (Border) Pagans — East Cobb/Marietta WHOLE FOODS at Merchants Walk in East Cobb [inside the cafe] 8pm to 10pm
- Occupy Atlanta Interfaith Prayer Hour 4 pm, Bennett Hall in the Morehouse School of Religion building on the campus of the Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC). 700 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30314-4143 Pagans are emphatically welcome.
- PAGE: Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange Conversation Thursday: NEW LOCATION the Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange, a group for Metro Atlanta area GLBTs that seek like-minded individuals for brother- and sisterhood surrounding our Pagan beliefs and heritages and how these truths may be impacted by our daily GLBT lives. Every Thursday night at 8pm at Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta GA. 1100 South Marietta Parkway Marietta, GA 30060 at the S. Marietta Entrance, Student Center Room A214 Main Level http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pageglbtgroup/
These are just some of the events happening in Georgia. If you’re event wasn’t mentioned it’s probably because we don’t know about it yet. Please send your press releases, event announcements, Rites of Passage notices and community news to firstname.lastname@example.org.