Here are some of the events in the next week:
- Veterans Day
- Athens Area Pagans weekly meeting: 5 to 6 pm every Saturday at Trapeze, 269 West Washington Street Athens, GA (except UGA home game dates, then at Hendershot’s Coffee to avoid the traffic)
- Dogwood Local Council Holly King Event at The House of Oak Spring. Holiday pictures with the Holly King http://dogwooddlcorg.ipage.com/?q=spring_picnic2011
- Grove of the Red Earth Discussion Group at Fudruckers Marietta, 3000 Windy Hill Rd 1 pm to 3 pm
- House of Ravenstone free open house atForever And A Day in Woodstock GA. 2Pm to 4 pm. For a broad overview of their beliefs, House of Ravenstone provides this monthly Open House where individuals can meet with initiates from the House and have questions answered in a relaxed and informal setting. No charge.
- Monday Night (Border) Pagans — East Cobb/Marietta WHOLE FOODS at Merchants Walk in East Cobb [inside the cafe] 8pm to 10pm
- UGA Pagan Studen Association Gnostic Gnovember UGA Campus, Tate Student Center #144 7pm to 9pm throw down upon the fascinating intersections between Paganism and Gnosticism. The format will be a no-holds-barred panel discussion, so bring along your questions, your ideas, and most importantly a friend or three! https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194194023993824
- Pagan Family Reunion (PFR) 2011Gathering Thursday thru Sunday http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_ev.html?a=usga&id=75517
- PAGE: Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange Conversation Thursday: the Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange, a group for Metro Atlanta area GLBTs that seek like minded individuals for brother- and sisterhood surrounding our Pagan beliefs and heritages and how these truths may be impacted by our daily GLBT lives. Every Thursday night at 8pm at the Whole Food Market in Marietta GA. 1311 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta GA 30068 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pageglbtgroup/
Friday 11/18 LAST QUARTER
These are just some of the events happening in Georgia. If you’re event wasn’t mentioned it’s probably because we don’t know about it yet. Please send your press releases, event announcements, Rites of Passage notices and community news to email@example.com.