Thanks to everyone who has been letting us know what events you are holding! Here are some of the events in the next week:
Friday 11/18 MOON AT LAST QUARTER
- Pagan Pub Night – Third Friday of each Month PPN is a casual gathering of Pagan & Pagan friendly people. Come join a relaxing evening of conversation. There’s no topic, it’s just a chance to hang out with people whom you know you will at least have 1 thing in common with. 8pm to 10pm-ish Hudson Grille – Brookhaven 4046 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta, GA 30319
- Monthly Potluck Monday Night discussion groups monthly potluck is this Saturday. 7pm Serendipity Household, 2425 Arbor Hill Rd.
- Atlanta/ Sandy Springs Psychic Fair 6800 Roswell Rd Unit 1 A in Atlanta/Sandy Springs, Saturday 10-8:00 Sunday 12:00-6:00 http://www.theinnerspace.com
- GA DC40 RESPONSE call to mass ritual in defense of the Goddess Columbia http://witchescupboard.info/activism/40-days-of-peace-event-a-response-to-the-dc40/
- Grove of Draconis Thanksgiving Dinner 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM Nov 19, 2011 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Athens Area Pagans weekly meeting: 5 to 6 pm every Saturday at Trapeze, 269 West Washington Street Athens, GA (except UGA home game dates, then at Hendershot’s Coffee to avoid the traffic)
- Introduction to Numerology Taught by Rhonda Smith, this class will address what numerology is, how the individual sets it up and the basic aspects of a numerology chart. Class Fee: $35 if paid in advance, $40 the day of class Limited to 10 people. At Forever and a Day in Woodstock GA
- Earth Healers Temple services Millepede– 3PM at Walter B Williams Park at the gazebo by the recreational lake. This park is located at the corner of highways 212 and 22. Possible bad weather location at Rev. Pratus and Hillary’s home email email@example.com or call 478- 451- 0139 for directions.
- Trilogy Bookstore – Wicca 101 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Lady Kyairthwen shares the basics of Wicca – what it is, and what it isn’t. Learn about Circles, Sabbaths, Esbats, Rituals, and the Deities involved in the religion of Wicca. First Class is Sunday May 22nd 1-2:30pm. $15 per class. Class will be held every other Sunday and is setup like our Psychic Development Class, where you can miss a class and not fall behind! http://trilogybookstore.com
- Coven of the Southern Fires Monthly Meetup Jesup GA This is designed for the coven to meet and discuss Wicca with new comers and for the coven members to schedule the events for the next month http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_ev.html?a=usga&id=64455
- Monday Night (Border) Pagans — East Cobb/Marietta WHOLE FOODS at Merchants Walk in East Cobb [inside the cafe] 8pm to 10pm
- Milledgeville Paranormal Society investigation at battleground for the Griswoldville Civil War battle. Details to be announced. For more information or directions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAGE: Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange Conversation Thursday: the Pagan Atlanta Gay Exchange, a group for Metro Atlanta area GLBTs that seek like minded individuals for brother- and sisterhood surrounding our Pagan beliefs and heritages and how these truths may be impacted by our daily GLBT lives. Every Thursday night at 8pm at the Whole Food Market in Marietta GA. 1311 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta GA 30068 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pageglbtgroup/
These are just some of the events happening in Georgia. If you’re event wasn’t mentioned it’s probably because we don’t know about it yet. Please send your press releases, event announcements, Rites of Passage notices and community news to email@example.com.